On average, the cost of maintaining a website runs from $400 to $60,000 per year. And investing in routine site maintenance is critical for any business size.
This annual investment ensures your site remains functional, secure, and, most importantly, live!
Up-to-date usability and content empower your company with the ability to influence shoppers’ decisions more effectively.
Here is the cost for website maintenance:
- $2 to $20 per year to renew their domain name.
- As little as $10 or as much as $1500 per year for an SSL.
- Website hosting ranges from $24 to $10,000 per year.
- eCommerce functionality: expect to pay around $180 to $300 per year to maintain your payment system.
- Content management system can cost anywhere from $0 to $40,000/per year.
- On average, a website maintenance implementation fee costs anywhere from $200 to $1250 per year.
- Emergency support during after-work hours may cost higher fees.